Nurture Talent Academy ties up with Computer Society of India for technology entrepreneurship development in India
Nurture Talent Academy, India’s 1st institute for entrepreneurs, is glad to announce its initiative for entrepreneurship training, mentoring and development in tie-up with Computer Society of India. As a part of this program, the members, chapters, institutions associated with CSI will get benefited by the various offline and online programs of Nurture Talent. All programs will be jointly certified by CSI and NTA.
This association is a first of its kind and a unique initiative taken by CSI in order to bring unmatched benefits to its members. Nurture Talent, started in January-2010 by an IIT-IIM alumnus, has conducted over 250+ programs across 90+ cities attended by 16000+ students, professionals and startups. Its vision is to generate 20000 jobs and 1000 entrepreneurs in next 3-5 years. It has in the past worked with entrepreneurship cells and business plan contests of IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Calcutta, IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur, IIT Mumbai and IIT Kharagpur among others.
CSI and NTA have jointly worked on conceptualizing programs related to entrepreneurship blended with technology in fields of internet, mobile, social etc. Listed below are some of the offerings:
1. 2-day Idea to Execution workshop covering idea generation, business plan and venture capital
2. 2-day Hackpreneur/Androidpreneur which includes entrepreneurship orientation, web development, android mobile application development, search engine and social media marketing etc.
3. 1-2 week Techpreneur summer training programs covering business basics, technology basics/advance, web/mobile development, industrial visits, incubation support, mentoring and expert talks
4. Live Online webinars on technology, web, mobile and entrepreneurship related areas
5. Internship programs for member college students in top startups.
6. Incubation services and funding support for select startup ventures of CSI supported colleges
The programs will be rolled out January, 2013 onward on a first come first basis. You may send in requests for hosting the above programs in your esteemed college to NTA team member, Ishank Joshi on +91-9711017341 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.