Nurture Talent and Dare2Compete present 1 Day Workshop on Entrepreneurship and an opportunity for every college to host it at their campus for their students!
Join us for a one-day training workshop to learn everything you need to know to build your idea — Business Plan, Funding, Marketing, Legal and PR!
Nurture Talent Academy has designed a unique program for students. It is a mix of lecture, presentations, exercises, games, public speaking and group discussions. Also, every session will have the guest speaker personally interact with students. The aim is to motivate and train the students to take up entrepreneurship as a career option.
Idea to execution workshop (1 Day/8 hrs)
Idea to execution- Students learn about developing ideas, business planning, marketing, basic finance, management, Investment and Intellectual property rights and followed by mentoring. Brief Outline:
- 1 hour – Introduction to entrepreneurship and Idea generation game
- 3 hour – How to make a business plan – movie
- 2 hour – Raising finance from Incubators, Angel Investors and Venture Capitalists
- 1 hour – Legal and intellectual property
- 1 hour – Interaction, Q&A, Presentations, Feedback, Mentoring
- Amit Grover, IIT Delhi and IIM Indore alumnus, CEO – Nurture Talent Academy
- Ishank Joshi, Cofounder – Nurture Talent Academy
- Sheetal Kharka, Founder – Heroes Foundation, IIM Calcutta
- Srivalli Krishnan, CEO – EFarm
- Mahesh Ramamani, Faculty – IIM Indore
- Siva Rangaswamy, ex-TCS, ex-Zensar
This workshop on Idea2Execution has been taken by over 25,000+ people in IITs, IIMs, NITs, and students and professionals across India.
Request for a workshop at your college and to know more details register here now! (Get certificates, study kit with PDFs, templates). Once we have your request, we will work with you to organize one workshop at your campus and will take care of all the operations for the workshop.
One team per workshop will also qualify for the Techunt 2014 to be held in August based on their business plans developed during the workshop. The winning teams across all the workshops will then compete for the title of the Techunt 2014 campions to claim cash prizes worth INR 1 Lakh.